Lincoln Christian School’s philosophy of education is based upon the Word of God. We endeavor to provide an atmosphere where the Word of God is preeminent in every subject throughout the school day.
LCS Graduation Requirements
- English: 4 Units
- Biology: 1 Unit
- Science: 3 Additional Units taken between 9-12*
- Algebra I: 1 Unit
- Mathematics: 3 Additional Units taken between 9-12*
- U.S. Government: .5 Unit
- Oklahoma History: .5 Unit
- U.S. History: 1 Unit
- World History: 1 Unit
- Bible: 4 Units
- Additional Core or Foreign Language or Computer: 2 Units**
- Physical Education or Athletics: 2 Units
- Fine Art: 1 Unit
- Electives: 4 Units
- Total: 26 Units of Credit
- *Students must take three (3) units of math and science in grades 9-12 in addition to any courses taken prior to grade 9.
- **Students who qualify for Oklahoma Promise must take 2 Units of either a Foreign Language or Computer Science to meet requirements.
- Beginning with the Class of 2017, 8th grade students: May take *Algebra I and/ or Spanish I for high school credit. These courses are not included in the high school GPA calculation.
- Students electing to take Algebra I during their 8th grade year must still complete 3 additional math courses in 9-12 grades.
Click: LCS Course Offering Guide or a complete course listings and descriptions.