It is our desire to make sure each student will thrive academically and spiritually while attending LCS. The admissions team looks at all of the information presented to make a decision as to whether Lincoln would mutually be a good fit for all parties involved.
Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and 1st grade students will be required to complete a school readiness assessment.
First-Seventh Grade: Copies of current/most recent report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), and any educational or diagnostic testing. If applicable, disciplinary records should be included as well.
Eighth-Twelfth Grade: Copies of current/most recent report card as well as previous school records (report cards and standardized test scores from the last two years), a transcript, and any educational or diagnostic testing. If applicable, disciplinary records should be included as well.
Homeschool applicants will be required to complete a placement test.
Please note: Pre-K applicants must be 4 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying. Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying. Pre-K and Kindergarten applicants must be able to care for their restroom needs independently.
Birth Certificate: A copy is required of all applicants.
Immunization Record: A copy of the applicant's most current immunization record is required. Immunization records must include month, day and year of each shot, and the health care provider's signature or stamp.
Student Photo: a 4x6 snapshot or a photo from your phone is acceptable.
- Parent/Guardian Information Form
A copy of any special testing reports (physical and/or psychiatric)
With any custodial arrangements, the most recent copy of all court documents regarding custody and educational decisions that are signed by a judge and notarized must be submitted.
- Family Interview
- Once the applicant file is complete, the parents will be contacted to schedule an interview appointment with the admissions team. This interview is an opportunity for philosophical compatibility discussions as well as a question and answer opportunity. If testing is required and complete and results are available, scores are reviewed during the interview.
A completed Lincoln Christian School application includes the following:
- Application for Admission
- A non-refundable application fee of $25.00 per student
The school address is 1003 N 129th E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74116. Forms may also be faxed to (918) 234-8152.
Please address any questions regarding the admission process to the LCS Admissions and Enrollment Office by calling (918) 234-8150.
- Openings are based upon available seats in each class. A waiting pool is created when all seats are taken in a class.
- In-home family members must faithfully attend and participate in scheduled services at Church on the Move or a similar Bible-believing church.