It is our desire to make sure each student will thrive academically and spiritually while attending LCS. The admissions team looks at all of the information presented to make a decision as to whether Lincoln would mutually be a good fit for all parties involved.
A completed Lincoln Christian School application includes the following:
- Application for Admission
- Parent/Guardian Information Form
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card
- A copy of the student’s most recent standardized test scores
- A copy of any special testing reports (physical and/or psychiatric)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s most current immunization records
- A non-refundable application fee of $25.00 per student
- Next, email this Pastoral Recommendation Link to the appropriate individual. One form will need to be completed for each applicant. The pastoral form may be filled out by the children’s pastor or youth pastor of the class the applicant regularly attends. If you choose to print the form out, please provide an addressed, stamped envelope for the person who will be sending it to us. These forms should be returned directly to the LCS Service Center. The school address is 1003 N 129th E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74116. Forms may also be faxed to (918) 234-8152.
When the applicant’s file has been completed and evaluated, you will be contacted regarding your family interview. Please address any questions regarding the admission process to the LCS Service Center by calling (918) 234-8150.