A completed Lincoln Christian School application includes the following:
- Application for Admission
- Statement of Faith
- Pastoral Recommendation
- Parent/Guardian Information Form
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card
- A copy of the student’s most recent standardized test scores
- A copy of any special testing reports (physical and/or psychiatric)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s most current immunization records
- A recent photograph
- A non-refundable application fee of $25.00 per student
Next, deliver the Pastoral Recommendation Form to the appropriate individual with a stamped envelope addressed to the LCS Service Center. The pastoral form may be filled out by the children’s pastor or youth pastor of the class the applicant regularly attends. This form should be returned directly to the LCS Service Center by the pastor completing the form. The school address is printed on each recommendation form. Forms may also be faxed to (918) 234-8152.
When the applicant’s file has been completed and evaluated, you will be contacted regarding your family interview. Please address any questions regarding the admission process to the LCS Service Center by calling (918) 234-8150.