Tuition and Fees
Tuition Schedule 2019-20
LCS salaries and operating costs are funded by tuition. Tuition covers teachers’ salaries and school expenses. Even though tuition only covers part of LCS’s costs, LCS attempts to keep tuition at a reasonable level in order to make LCS available to the greatest number of families. Please note, tuition is payment for services rendered; it is not an offering. LCS asks that parents give careful consideration to their financial obligations to LCS before enrolling their children.
Tuition fees are payable directly to Lincoln Christian School either in full by August 1st or by monthly payments over a ten-month period beginning August 1st through May 1st. Families that select the payment-in-full option will receive a $100.00 discount per student on their tuition. To qualify for this discount, payment must be received by check or cash only (no credit card) by August 1st. An official payment schedule and contract will be sent to parents this summer.
Application Fee - $25.00 (Per Student)
Enrollment Fee - $100.00 (No multiple-child discounts)
- Student Insurance
- Standardized Tests
- Student ID Badge
- Accreditation Fee
- Lab & Activity Fee
- Miscellaneous Materials
Curriculum Fee - Various (No multiple-child discounts)
- High School (9th-12th) - $425
- Middle School (7th-8th) - $425
- Elementary School (1st-6th) - $350
- Kindergarten - $250
- PK 3, 4 - $150
- 9-12: $7799
- 7-8: $7475
- 1-6: $7152 (Elementary Info Here) (Intermediate Info Here)
- Kindergarten: $6828 (Kindergarten Info Here)
- PK3, PK4: (See 2019-2020 Calendar Here) (Pre-K Info Here)
- 5 Day: $5852
- 3 Day, M,W,F: $3512
- 2 Day, T,Th: $2340
- The tuition for a PK3, PK4, and Kindergarten “First Student” is listed. If multiple students are enrolled, the additional K, PK4, and PK3 student’s tuition rate will be the appropriate multiple-student elementary rate (“Second – Fourth Student”).
- Multiple-child Discounts for Tuition only
- Child 2: 10%
- Child 3: 20%
- Child 4+: 30%
- Tuition does NOT include the following:
- Specific athletic, activity, and after school activity/club fees
- Fine Arts fees
- AP Test fees (all students enrolled in AP Courses must test)
- Dual Enrollment fees for students enrolling in ORU Courses
- Before and/or After School Extended Care Program
- School Uniforms/Clothes
- If applicable, Facilities Fee of $1250 or $1500. (See below for details)
Tuition at LCS does not cover the cost of buildings, maintenance or any of the costs of Church on the Move including any of its services, programs, or administrative costs. Church on the Move tithers and financial supporters support the substantial expenses of building, maintenance and upkeep of the LCS facilities. Non-COTM families bear their portion through Facilities Fees.
A Facilities Fee of $1250 per student will be required from families that do not attend Church on the Move and entered Lincoln Christian School in 2017 or earlier. The fee for families entering in 2018 or after is $1500 per student. This fee is adjusted for 2 and 3 Day Pre-K. The facilities fee is waived for the parents or guardians of an LCS student(s) who consistently attend scheduled worship services at Church on the Move and have contributed at least the tithe (10%) of their income to COTM on a regular basis (i.e. weekly/bi-weekly/monthly). Records are verified twice a year in June and December and indications of no church attendance may affect enrollment status.
- Parents are expected to stay current with tuition payments.
- Parents who are consistently late with tuition payments will be considered in violation of their commitments to LCS. In such case, LCS may require payment of full tuition in advance, or LCS may terminate its relationship with the parents and require the removal of the student from LCS.
- No students will be allowed to participate in any extra-curricular activity including camps, practices, games, etc. until the appropriate fee has been paid in full.
Upon receiving an emailed confirmation of acceptance from the LCS Service Center, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $100.00 is due to secure your child’s place at Lincoln. The confirmation email will include instructions to complete your child’s enrollment and submit the enrollment fee online. Once these steps have been completed a space will be reserved for your student. Initially, acceptance is given on a provisional basis and is made final after the records from the student’s former school have been received and reviewed.
Most athletic/activity fees are billed on a seasonal basis. Parent meetings will be held for each sport or activity to inform parents of specific information.