Welcome to Lincoln!
We are so glad that you are a part of the LCS family!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in the LCS Service Center. The Enrollment Center is staffed Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Our telephone number, 918-234-8150 or our email, email@example.com may be used to easily connect with us.
At the time of acceptance, you’ll receive basic tuition information and complete the Records Request, so records from your child(ren)’s former school may be obtained.
After the interview and admission is offered, here's what to watch for:
- Enrollment Email – Our Enrollment Director will send you an enrollment email with instructions to create a RenWeb account and how to go about officially enrolling your child(ren) at LCS. When you finish completing the webform, you will be prompted to pay the $100 enrollment fee to submit the online enrollment form. Please keep in mind that Re-enrollment information will be sent to you in February each year.
- Athletic Department - Once enrolled, you will receive an email from the Athletic Department with information about the athletic programs offered at LCS. Some required forms may need to be completed even if your child is not participating in a sport. Please be sure to watch for that email as well.
- lincolnchristianschool.com is our website address. At the top, you will find useful links. Please be sure to visit the “Parent's Page” to find things such as the Yearly Calendar, Supply List for elementary, monthly Lunch Menu, Parent Student Handbook and the Dress Code. Also, at the top, you will see “Make a Payment”. This is how you can make a payment for most things, including, Tuition, Lunch, Before or After Care, Athletic Fees, Field Trips, Tutoring as well as other miscellaneous items.
- Tuition Agreement – This will be sent via email mid-June and will need to be returned by July 1st. This is a web form and will be submitted online once completed.
- Partners-in-Education Meeting – Attendance of the PIE meeting is required for all involved parents each year before students can attend the first day of school. This meeting is for parents only and no childcare is provided. Typically, the meeting is scheduled the last weekend in July or early weekends in August.
- Required Forms – The instruction email titled “Required Forms” is sent out each year toward the end of July and must be completed before a student can attend school. The names of these forms are, Consent for Medical Care and Parent Permission Form and will be found in RenWeb. You will need to complete them for each child.
- Meet the Teacher – Meet the Teacher is held the Tuesday before school starts. An email will be sent with detailed information for the event.
Again, Welcome to LCS. We are so glad you are here. If we can help you with anything, please let us know. We are looking forward to a great partnership with your family!