Below is a list of forms that you may need during the course of the school year. If you do not see the form you are looking for, please check RenWeb. All forms should be available through RenWeb.
Opportunity Scholarship Fund
Partnering with the Opportunity Scholarship Fund, Lincoln Christian School announces the opening of a need-based scholarship fund for current and incoming students. If you or a business wish to help with the growth of the scholarship fund and desire an Oklahoma tax credit, please visit osfkids.org or contact Henry Young at 918-234-8174.
Signup to volunteer at an athletic event here.
If you have been invited to chaperone on an LCS Field Trip or other school day activity that requires a background check, please complete this form: LCS Volunteer Application (click here)
For information regarding your scheduled athletic event volunteer opportunity or to reschedule your time, please call: (P) 918-234-8192 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LCS Permission for Student to Carry & Administer Medications Other than Inhaled Asthma Medications
- LCS Inhaled Asthma Medications Administration Form
- EPI-PEN Authorization
- LCS Parent Instructions for Resuming Activities after Self-Administering Asthma Medication
- LCS Authorization to Administer Long-Term Medication
- LCS Parent Permission to Administer Short-Term Medication
- LCS Consent to Medical Care (for parents traveling)