Event Host Obligation
Every year, we welcome people from the community and state to our beautiful campus for various events. As a result, we have an opportunity to show them gracious, hospitable service that is both effective (touching hearts) and efficient (service with excellence). As noted in the PIE agreement, parents are never required to participate in fundraising activities but are expected to host our guests at one event sometime during the school year. Event Hosting primarily involves serving our guests in concessions, gates and other roles necessary to support our various extracurricular activities. The great news is that you may choose the date, time and activity that best fits your schedule!
- Each parent/guardian is expected to host at one event (athletic or arts) per year to fulfill the PIE Agreement. This requirement may be met by mom & dad each serving once, mom twice or dad twice, and by including step-parents.
- LCS season long approved volunteers (little league coaches, announcers, chain gang, etc.) will count toward the family volunteer commitment.
- Activity support groups such as MOB & Dads’ groups as well as substitute teaching or other school events (Reindeer Games, etc.) are much appreciated but will not count toward the volunteer requirement.
How to Sign-Up:
- Go to: Parent Page tab on this website. Scroll down to the Volunteer box (left side of the screen) and click on the link to sign up.
- Once on the LCS Event Host Scheduler page, click Register (upper right corner).When setting up your account please use the same information that you use with RenWeb. We are authenticating; if it does not match, you will not be able to register.**NOTE: Each individual parent must register and must use his/her own email address. This is not a family account but a personal account.
- After registration and login, select Find an Event to see a list of available events. Select Details on the event that best fits your schedule. Click Schedule Me, and that's it! (This would be a great time to add it to your personal calendar as well.) A reminder will be sent 24 hours before your scheduled time.
- If you do not see an event that works with your schedule, check back periodically. We are always adding additional events to the schedule.
- We ask that you make every effort to complete your commitment. We certainly understand that emergencies can occur; however, last minute cancellations and no call, no-shows create issues for everyone. If you need to make an adjustment to your schedule, please login to the scheduler and make the necessary change. If this occurs within 48 hours of your scheduled time, you need to call 918-234-8192 or email Kelly Birch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be prompt to sign up and confirm your events. Next, come prepared to serve our guests with excellence!
Each grade level at LCS is assigned specific events and dates (For example, Grades 1-4 have Varsity football). This provides an opportunity for you to serve alongside other parents in your child’s grade; however, if you are unable to serve at those times you are welcome to sign up for other events/dates. You will receive an email with the grade level assignments and dates.