2016-17 LCS Yearbooks
Posted on August 16, 2016
Welcome to the new school year! A new year brings about a new YEARBOOK. We're excited to offer 2 yearbooks this year. One will be an "all-inclusive" High School Yearbook featuring individual student pictures for grades Pre-K through 12th grade. The remainder of the book will highlight 7th-12th grade academics, sports, and student life. The cost of this yearbook is $40.
The second offering will be an Elementary Yearbook. This is a new book our team will create exclusively for our Pre-K through 6th grade families. The book will include elementary individual student pictures, elementary class pictures, elementary classroom activities, elementary sports and student life. (*Elementary individual student pictures will still be included in our all-inclusive High School yearbook.) The cost of this elementary yearbook is $25.
The deadline to order either yearbook is May 5, 2017. Both yearbooks will be delivered at Meet Your Teacher, August 2017. To order and make a payment for yearbooks, please follow these instructions:
To order and make a payment for Yearbooks:
- Go to the Lincoln website (https://www.lincolnchristianschool.com)
- At the top, click “Make a Payment”
- Enter “Your Info” on the left
- Under “Payment Info” (on the right):
- Put your student’s name
- In the “Yearbook” field, put $40 for the all-inclusive yearbook, $25 for the elementary yearbook.
- If you have another student you are buying a yearbook for, click the + button (above Total) and add their name and $25 (or $40) to the “Yearbook” field
- Select Payment Type and then enter your payment information
- Submit payment
To check to see if you have “PAID” for a Yearbook:
- Go to your RenWeb account, which can also be accessed through the LCS website on the Parent Page (bottom right corner) (https://logins2.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx)
- On the left side, click on “Family Information”
- Then click on “Family Billing”. In the box on the right, click on “Details” next to the Miscellaneous account. This will show you everything you have paid for and been charged for in that category.
- If you find a Yearbook charge and/or payment, be sure the date of that payment is within this school year (August 2016-May 2017). This account shows more than one school year’s information.
LCS Yearbook Staff
Questions: Please e-mail Advisor, Katya Bonea at email@example.com